Download PDF Version
2016 GregBosque Resume.pdf
Seasoned designer and entrepreneur with 20 years of experience bringing products and digital services to life, through the creation of engaging and usable interfaces.
Accomplished designer with skills in communicating customer insights and design solutions to both stakeholders and engineering teams alike. Efficient at leading and mentoring diverse design teams across a multitude of activities, including: information architecture, content strategy, interaction design, testing and application development. Highly proficient at providing end-to-end life-cycle design, testing and planning capabilities for application and web-based products across a variety of platforms and infrastructures.
Expertise includes: User-centered design, visual story telling and creative design, usability analysis and testing, customer experience definition, mobile app design, web app and site design, prototyping, requirement definition, strategic planning, workflow design and process improvement, digital marketing and campaign definition, content strategy, media asset design, including photography, and overall production capabilities.
co-founder, director of ux
Boogli | February 2016 - Present
Boogli is a product company bringing wonderful hardware and digital experiences to life. Our tag line is Possibilities at play, which to us represents the passion of bringing personality and interactivity to what otherwise would be dull uneventful experiences.
- At Boogli, my job is to create exceptional user experiences that combine both physical hardware components along with state-of-art digital interfaces
- Creating mobile based interfaces and software solutions that allow customers the ability to interact with hardware products and charging devices
- Designed playful interface components that provide engagement opportunities within mobile based applications
- Architected entire workflow for single software platform across a variety of hardware product suites for ease of ongoing maintenance and distribution
director of ux & mobile innovation
Saforian, Inc. | November 2004 - October 2016
Founded on the belief of creating incredible end-user experiences — stylish and strategic, innovative yet easy to use — designing content that consumers connect to, engage with and believe in. We are passionate about what we do, the organizations we work with and the consumers we design for.
- Directed a diverse team of information architects, interaction designers, content strategists and front-end developers in the successful completion of over 700 client projects
- Conducted executive level management responsibilities that helped build Saforian into a 2 million dollar company
- Designed, implemented and executed end-to-end processes for handling client engagements
- Created and collaborated in all aspects of client project design work including functional, visual and content
senior user interface designer
Freddie Mac | February 2003 - February 2004
- Orchestrated the creation of new processes that became the new standard for handing off all user interface deliverables to development teams
- Designed key interface elements that improved the loan inventory products overall usability.
- Negotiated successful design changes between business leaders and engineering teams.
senior user interface designer
AOL, Time Warner | October 2001 - February 2003
- Collaborated with remote team members creating the interface design for AOL photos and calendar products
- Generated cross-departmental design documentation that contributed to improved release cycles
- Coordinated and performed Usability tests that led to an improved user experience within the AOL photo product families
- Overhauled the user interface designs for the calendaring and task management tools within the platform
- Created conceptual designs for future unreleased products within AOL’s ecosystem
interaction design manager
Etensity | February 2000 - October 2001
- Implemented a new interaction design department within the overall creative group, that included recruiting, coaching and managing a team of five information architects and front-end web developers
- Engineered new information architecture processes that led to the successful handoff between creative design and development teams
- Directed the strategic discovery process with clients, that included the successful facilitation of all client/audience research sessions
user interface design specialist
Bamboo Solutions, inc. | 1996 - 2000
- Implemented user interfaces for enterprise level document management system, including all front-end facing components
- Created, prototyped and tested desktop and web based navigational components that led to increased efficiencies and the overall usability
- Established an interface pattern library that improved consistencies throughout the entire line of enterprise products
- Collaborated in a diverse team environment with rapid release cycles and beta testing periods
areas of expertise
Microsoft Office Suite
Visio - Diagramming
Apple X Code
Mindjet - Mindmapping
Adobe Experience Design
Principle - Prototyping